January Fixture Analyzer tells you the level of difficulty your club will encounter in terms of scoring a goal, preventing a goal and score points in the Barclays Premier League Fixtures for the month of January.
- Sunderland has the easiest fixture as all the four games are relatively easy. So, we can expect Sunderland to come out of the relegation zone by the end of January.
- Arsenal, Tottenham, Newcastle, Crystal Palace and Fulham as well have easy fixtures. These 5 teams have 3 easy games out of their 4 games. Arsenal will be expected to stay in the top of the table by January end.
- Manchester United, Aston Villa and Cardiff City have the toughest fixtures amongst all the teams. If United gets favorable outcome at the end of January, they will be able to challenge for Top Four or even for title.
- Chelsea, Everton, Hull City and West Ham also have tough fixtures in January. Chelsea’s biggest challenge will be to remain in the title race by the end of January.
How easy/difficult is it for the teams to score goals in January?
- Arsenal, Swansea, Stoke City, Crystal Palace and Sunderland face teams which have so far conceded more goals each game. These teams hence have a good chance to score more goals.
- Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United, Hull City and Cardiff City face teams which have so far conceded very few goals. Hence, these five teams will face a difficult task to increase their goal tally for the season.
How easy/difficult is it for the teams to be solid defensively?
- Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United, Norwich City, Crystal Palace, Fulham and Sunderland are going to face teams which have scored fewer goals so far. Liverpool and Manchester United among these teams are facing teams which score fewer goals and concede fewer goals. Therefore, mostly these teams’ games might be low scoring ones.
- Chelsea, Everton, Southampton, Hull City, Aston Villa, Cardiff City and West Ham are going to face teams which have scored many goals relatively so far.
- Amazing English Premier League Season (golfansports.wordpress.com)
- January Transfer Window: Players on the move? (gersloveofsport.wordpress.com)
- Liverpool- Premier League Champions in the making? (lcsportsmedia.wordpress.com)
- Half-Term Premier League Report Card (honzamastrini.wordpress.com)
- Premier League Relegation – Candidates and Predictions (jarradjohnson.wordpress.com)